Lauren holds a four-year Bachelor of Health Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS).
Since graduating in 2011 Lauren has furthered her education and skills in various areas of special interest. As maintaining current knowledge is of high importance to her, she is regularly attending seminars, workshops and meetings. Areas of particular interest include laser acupuncture (low level laser therapy), pulse diagnosis, women’s health – hormonal balance, the gut / digestive disorders and she has achieved certification in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture. Lauren also works with a personal business coach and mentor from time to time to develop other areas of her life.
Lauren affirms the understanding that everyone is different, has their individual story and their own path in life to follow.
Lauren’s main clinical focuses are:
- General well – being, mood, energy levels
- Women’s health – menstrual irregularities, PCOS, fertility, PMS, PMT
- Digestive disorders
- Stress, anxiety, sleep disturbances
- Weight management and release
- Immune support – for children and adults
- Laser acupuncture/ Light therapy (cold laser) – suitable for babies, children and adults
- Facial rejuvenation- Facial Acupuncture
Appointments with Lauren can be booked online and she can be reached directly on 0415 366 717.